I got this fabulous idea from someone elses blog (you know who you are ... Kristin). So I decided to try it out this Labor Day morning.
Isaac asked for pancakes, so I surprised him with his name!
"The greatest joys of life are experienced in happy family relationships." Gordon B. Hinckley
Posted by Jill Land at 10:32 AM
10 comments:
You are so funny! I'm glad your kids liked the pancake idea! It's the simple things, right! It was great to talk with you yesterday and find that you don't mind me crashing your blog!;) Yeah, I guess the bishop was glad it was a Land/Peterson day...there were 360people at church--more than double their regular numbers! FUNNY!
Hi Jill!! I saw the back of you at church yesterday when I had to take Claire out but we, unfortunately, had to get back to our own ward. Your kids are so BIG and cute! Where are you guys living? How is work? Glad you found us!:) Hope all is well:)
Your pancake letters look perfect. I hope when I try to make some for Chase they look like yours. It was fun seeing you on Sunday.
That is a great idea. I will have to try that sometime. They look so proud of their special pancakes.
I have tried doing the shape thing but mine never come out right. Yours were cute.
Those are the cutest pancakes I have ever seen ~ I must try them!!
I will now be stilling your idea! How cute! Samantha will absolutly love them. Isaac and Lucy look so cute in their pictures I love the back packs. Sure wish we could all be back in Colton for a bit. What good times we had.
Cute pancakes. You and Kristin should go into business together. It was awesome to have the whole Land crew at our ward last week. Petersons and Lands together can really fill up a sacrament meeting.
You've got super cute kids.
Great blog! We added a link to it from our own. It's good to be in contact again.
Great idea! I'm stealing it.
Post a Comment