Sunday, September 7, 2008

New Back Yard!




Well, we finally did it, we got our new backyard. It is finally landscaped. No more muddy mess when it rains. We are so excited! The sod was put down yesterday, concrete work on Thursday.

11 comments:

Stjerne said...

It is beutiful. It looks so nice. That will be fun for the kids.

Familia Bethers said...

It looks great, and I am now picturing may Land parties and gatherings in this beautiful space! Not to mention how fun it will be for the kids to roam free in the backyard!k

Veronica Peterson said...

Nice backyard. And what a great view. Congrats!!

Monty and Kristin said...

WOW!! How fun is that going to be! Congratulations!! I love a nice backyard!!! I hope you have a nice picknic out there!:)

Becky and Ryan said...

It's lovely. So are the kids allowed to play out there yet?

Jill Land said...

Supposedly, the grass must be untrampled for a couple of weeks so that the sod can take. So the kids are having a good time doing the "balance beam" along the curb around the grass. And they now have concrete to ride their bikes on! Yipee! We are all loving it.

Sarah said...

It looks great! I remember "graduating" from mud too, it is so nice to have a place for the kids to go play!

Allison Holmes said...

Wow I would just about kill to have a finished backyard. Ours is like 1 year in the making and still has piles of concrete and weeds and dirt...yuck!

Chris Robinson said...

Your yard looks so nice. I can't wait to see it hopefully at Christmas. What a relief to have it in and wow that was fast! How long were the landscapers there for. It seemed like it was only a week. It really does look beautiful. Great job at picking out the plants around the edges.

Ginny said...

Hi Jill!Thanks for checking it out-ditto to your family & the blog. And congrats on having your yard done! Looks like you have a nice view too. Marina & Brian don't have a blog yet- but with a little convincing.... :)

Sarah Rock said...

Awesome! I love the patio. The less grass the better I say. It's too much work here in Utah. Congrats! I saw a pic of you on Chris's sigtht and you are looking great. Happy Birthday!