My sister Christine turned 30 on Sunday! This is sadly one of the most recent pictures that I have of her (she got married 9 years ago!). So everyone who knows her, please comment, and leave a happy birthday message or favorite memory.
Love you Sis!
"The greatest joys of life are experienced in happy family relationships." Gordon B. Hinckley
My sister Christine turned 30 on Sunday! This is sadly one of the most recent pictures that I have of her (she got married 9 years ago!). So everyone who knows her, please comment, and leave a happy birthday message or favorite memory.
Love you Sis!
Posted by Jill Land at 5:45 PM
5 comments:
What?! 30? No way! That must mean I am about 70! I always loved the way you and Jill took charge of things at Grandma & Grandpa Olson's house. You were the leaders of all the cousins. I have a great video of you teaching the others to hula dance. It is so adorable! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Chris! My favorite memory is playing vollyball at the stake center and Chris showing up all the guys who thought they could spike.
Ahh! What a sweet sister picture. I never say her wedding pictures. Lovely.
Happy Birthday Christine. Thanks for always being so sweet to me. You were always a good example to me! Luv ya, Becky
Christine my dear sister, so many memories to choose from. Some of my favorites include sharing a bedroom growing up and laying there talking (and giggling) in the dark before we fell asleep (and then pretending that we were asleep when mom and dad checked up on us). When we shared that one bed, you always let me warm my cold feet on yours. I couldn't figure out why your feet were always warmer than mine!
Now as adults, I love talking with you and getting advice and sharing experiences in motherhood.
As many of you know, Christine is one of the most generous people that I know, she would give you the shirt right off her back if you needed it. She is always so generous and giving.
Love you sis! Happy B-Day!
I will never forget the time Chris visited us when I was in HS. I took her to a basketball game with me. She was so cool. Then she gave me advice on how to grow my nails really long. A glimpse of what having an older sister would be like. Happy b-day Chris!!
Post a Comment