Tuesday, September 23, 2008

From the archives...

I was looking through some old photos and found this. This is Duane and Isaac just a few days after Isaac was born. Now my sweet boy is 5 and in school. Oh how time does fly!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

What a sweet picture!

The Staub Squad said...

what a beautiful baby he was. Not to mention such a handsome big boy! Man we have good genes.

Sarah Rock said...

Oh what memories. That is crazy how time runs by. Chloie is already so big and it hasn't sunk in fully that I have a baby.

Chris Robinson said...

It's crazy that even though they were just born that they can keep some of those same features. I always think they change so much (physical features), but they really don't, do they? I love this picture cause it really shows how tiny newborns are. They grow so fast!

Becky and Ryan said...

AHHH ! That is precious. You should frame that picute.

Veronica Peterson said...

Great pic!

Familia Bethers said...

I love looking at old "archive" photos. This is such a sweet photo!

Stjerne said...

Awww, that is priceless.

Monty and Kristin said...

THEY GROW SO FAST!! ISSAC LOOKS JUST LIKE HIMSELF...THAT'S CRAZY. TOTALLY SWEET PICTURE