Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Chickens!

Just before FHE this week Duane was getting the kids nice and "reverent" when they decided that it would be fun to put some gloves on their heads and act like chickens. So here are my little chicks.


I have to hand it to Duane, he comes up with the funnest things for the kids, with some of the simplest things. He is so creative!
Here is a little video of my little chicks.

7 comments:

Rachel Gilsen said...

How fun! So I found your blog through someone else and its way cute! Aleesha needs to get one too but she is dragging har feet.

Veronica Peterson said...

You have cute chickens!

Palazuelos Family said...

That is SO FUNNY!!!

Chris Robinson said...

Very cute. Okay it's been nice to be home, now I ready to see my family again! Miss you

Monty and Kristin said...

That is so cute! Kids know how to have fun. Looks like a fun night!:)

Allison Holmes said...

Love your kids! So I cant figure out how to post pictures of my family on the side bar like you have...any help? thanks!

Becky and Ryan said...

DADDY = Playtime at our house too!