Sunday, October 26, 2008

Take Courage



I got this via e-mail. I thought that it was appropriate for the current political climate.

No matter what, we MUST do what is RIGHT, and what GOD WANTS US TO DO!

Remember: GET OUT AND VOTE! YES ON 8!

8 comments:

Sarah Rock said...

Thanks for your comment Jill. You guys Land it every time in all that you do. :)

Stjerne said...

Haha! I just put that same pic on my blog.

Allison Holmes said...

Wow! I love this picture because it rings so true!!

The Dotter Family said...

AMEN! I love that picture...you have got to tell me where you found that!

Veronica Peterson said...

Wow! I hope people go out and vote.

Veronica and Johnnie said...

Love the picture. Where did you get it?

Chris Robinson said...

Hey there stranger! I am praying that people won't be idiots about prop 8. We need to talk! It's been too long, so expect a call soon.

Chris Robinson said...

I forgot to tell you... Peter misses his Aunt Jill. He told me so a couple days ago.