Sunday, October 5, 2008

Picture Tag


Tami tagged me.
Here are the rules. You go to your files, and pick the fourth picture in the fourth file. Then you tag four friends.

This is Lucy in one of her more adventurous outfits.

I tag:
Christine
Veronica
Kristin
Sarah
(and whoever else wants to be tagged)

Tag, YOUR IT!

8 comments:

Peggy said...

I love her little giraffe legs... and those cute little piggie tails. Katie needs a little girl so badly!

Monty and Kristin said...

I hope the fourth picture in my forth file is that cute!!;) What a doll. Loving the outfit! You're an awesome mom!!

Sarah Rock said...

Thanks Jill :) I love that picture and the story that goes with it. Her personality is so shocking.

Veronica Peterson said...

Her boots are too cute.

Veronica and Johnnie said...

She is too cute!

Becky and Ryan said...

She looks like a little fairy. I love the boots!

Letti said...

Hello Jill I found your blog off of Tami's blog. I don't know if you remember me but my name is Collette (letti) Byrd. My maiden name is Bowler. Your kids sure have gotten big. I will be peeking at your blog more often now.

Ginny said...

Love the boots Lucy- they just "pop"! Wait until she goes to school & wants to dress herself :) BTW...scensty party tommorow night...have you smelled the new stuff: yum!