Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lucy's Fashion Sense



I don't know what has gotten into Lucy lately, but she seems to think that it is winter time, and that we do not live in So Cal! Last night we had a belated FHE and we were headed out to dinner and the movies, so I told the kids to go get ready and put their shoes on. Well, this is what Lucy came up with! I have to give her credit for originality.

9 comments:

Stjerne said...

Jill, I love your blog. Your family is beutiful. It was so good seeing you the other day. Too bad we couldnt talk longer. CHeck out our blog starwhite23.blogspot.com

Brooke and Tami said...

Lucy reminds me a lot of Kira. They both have a unique fashion sense. Hey, thanks for all the nice compliments. I actually think you're quite the amazing person. I'm so glad to know you. I really hope we stick around this neighborhood too.

Land Family said...

Maybe it is a Land thing, somehow my girls have the same fashion sense.

Becky and Ryan said...

Hey Jilly,

My Collie is the same way. Let's just say it's obvious which days she picks her outfit. Lucy is a cutie pie!

The Staub Squad said...

I really, really lover her little personality. It's so cute!

Anonymous said...

luck is so adorable!!

Familia Bethers said...

Jill - this is Aileen Bethers! I stole your blog address from the Goldsmith's ... I think? Any how! I can't believe how BIG both Isaac & Lucy have gotten! How are you guys? I'd love to invite you to my blog, so email me at reybeth95@gmail.com

Sarah Rock said...

Where can I get some of those awesome giraffe boots? I love them! Your kids are so awesome. I was looking at your other pictures and I think your house looks amazing. Everything looks so new. Do you love having a brand new house? How is your neighborhood?
Sarah

Jill Land said...

In response to your comment above Sarah,
1- you can find those fabulous giraffe boots at my favorite store Target. Lucy loves them, and I do too! they are easy for her put on and take off, and they are easy to clean!
2- We do love our house, its great having a new house because, if anything goes wrong, we just call up our customer service guy and he sends someone over to fix it no matter what it is!
3- We love our neighborhood! There are lots of young couples and families on our street. Our neighbors on either side are fantastic, we couldn't have asked for better ones. And it is so quiet here at night, and during the day. There are also alot of new young families in our ward that live in our community, we love it!