Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"We're Singin' in the Rain!"


How many years bad luck when you open up your unbrella indoors?? I was getting something out of the hall closet today, when 2 important discoveries were made.
1-Lucy found her winter coat and decided that it was a good idea to wear it (now understand that it is over 100 degrees outside).
2-Isaac found the umbrella and discovered how to open and close it.
So they walked around the house with their winter garb, laughing as if it were the greatest thing ever. It was after they started scraping the walls that I removed it from their possession and hid it in another closet. Oh well, a few minutes of genuine fun, how can you beat that!?!

3 comments:

Chris Robinson said...

I love the picture> My kids love our umbrella too

Anonymous said...

Jill ~ I love how flexible you are as a parent! I love how you simply allow your kids to just be kids!! I love it!!

Jill said...

Hi-it's so wierd how I came across your blog! I don't know if Duane remembers me, but I used to be in the bloomington ward growing up--Jill Lamont (now Walters). You have a beautiful family! you can see my family blog here,
http://thedannyandjillclan.blogspot.com