Saturday, July 12, 2008

A "How To" movie for Grandma Olson

WARNING! THIS FILM HAS BEEN CREATED BY AN AMATEUR. YOU MAY ENCOUNTER SOME BLURRY SCENES AND SHAKY CAMERA WORK. PLEASE DO NOT VIEW IF YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL. THANK YOU.

Grandma:

Isaac and I made a little video for you to help you with adding a picture to your blog. I hope that it helps. We tried to email it to you but, I think it was too big.

5 comments:

greatgrandma said...

Now you will have to tell me how to work the video??????????
Luv, Grandma

Cheryl Robinson said...

Jill,
Of course I remember you. This blogging thing has been so much fun. I love seeing all your children and family. I ask Chris about you and your brothers all the time. So I pretty much know what's going on. Now, I can put faces with names. Cool!!
talk at ya later
Cheryl
ps beautiful family, beautiful mom

hanesville said...

You are too cute! You are such a great teacher. I still havn't tried a video either. What would I do without you? You are my bloging hero! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

jill you guys are too cute!! missed you yesterday!

Peggy said...

Jill, you are a genius! How thoughtful of you to post a how-to video for Grandma! You're great! I love how Isaac is trying to help you! You're so patient.