Monday, August 4, 2008

A Day at the Beach

Lucy rested and re-energized with an Oreo cookie.

Duane and Lucy rested after playing in the water.

Duane was trying to get Lucy to sit on the Boogie Board when the waves came in, she didn't really feel comfortable with that, so she grabbed Duane's arm hair for security.

Isaac however did enjoy going for rides on the boogie board with Duane, they didn't go very far out though. Isaac loved it!

Isaac's cousins Hyrum and Peter buried Isaac in the sand. They all loved it! I stood by and watched carefully.

We went to the beach a day before Isaac's 5th birthday. It has become a little tradition. Although in previous years, we went on his birthday. This year, his birthday was on a Sunday, so we went a little early. He loved it. He and Lucy had a great time. We went with my parents and my sister Christine and her family.

9 comments:

Brooke and Tami said...

I love the beach! We had my birthday at the beach this year. Great tradition! Happy birthday to Issac!

Familia Bethers said...

I can't believe he's 5!!! WOW! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. I like the tradition of going to the beach for his birthday.

Stjerne said...

Awww, how cute. Looks like you guys had fun. Can you believe we havent even been to the beach yet?

Becky and Ryan said...

Family day at the beach, AHHH. Sounds good right now. I still need to check out the lake fonts out here. I sure miss you Jilly!

Anonymous said...

Let Isaac know that Tanner wishes him a happy birthday! Looks like he had a great time at the beach!

Peggy said...

Looks like you're having a great summer! Happy Birthday, Isaac!

Veronica and Johnnie said...

I can't believe he is 5 already. I remember holding him in church. He is so handsome and that Lucy is a doll.

Veronica Peterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veronica Peterson said...

Hey Jill,
It's me Veronica from the Bloomington ward.
I can't believe Isaac is 5 years old now. It seems like it wasn't that long ago when he was 2 in nursery.
I hope it's okay that I am on your blog. I found it through the Goldsmith family.
I miss you and your family in our ward.