Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Isaac turns 5 and starts Kindergarten!!


We had 2 birthday parties for Isaac, this one (above) was with the Mosher family, where he celebrated with all of his cousins on that side, and he also got some much anticipated
"light sabers", he played with his cousins all night, we had a great time!

Later, in August, we celebrated Isaac's birthday with the Land family. And much to his pleasure, he got 2 more light sabers, and these ones light up and are spring loaded! Isaac was in "light-saber-heaven"! We had a great time with the Land family that night
(although, Isaac really missed his cousin Eva :( ).


We had cheesecake and all of the glorious toppings for dessert that night.

This last Monday, Isaac also started Kindergarten. He did a great job going in to class and following directions. I was even proud of myself, I thought that I would for-sure spill a few tears. But I held them back! Isaac has been doing great at school and he really likes his new teacher. I am very pleased with his school, teacher and the adminstrators.
We have been very blessed. While Isaac is at school, Lucy and I have been having a great time at home, getting things done around the house. Right now she is taking a nap! Hallelujah! Since Isaac's school starts at 7:5oam, we have early mornings around here, and this morning Lucy woke up at 5:30! So she was due for a little catch-up nap. Hence, I am able to blog uniterrupted! Oh, the little joys in life!




3 comments:

greatgrandma said...

Great Grandpa and ma want to wish Isaac a very happy belated birthday, it's hard to believe that he is 5 already and starting school and that he had 2 great parties. Hope to see him soon.

Sarah Rock said...

Your babies are so beautiful and that Isaac is a heart breaker. Congrats!!! It must feel great to have such wonderful kids. You must be having so much fun.
Sarah

Becky and Ryan said...

Your baby is growing up! Kindergaten, lightsabers, 5 years old. Wow, he is really getting big. Ok Jill who cried on his first day of school you or him?