Yesterday, Isaac and I were driving to the store and we passed a taxi cab. Isaac asked what kind of car it was. So I explained how taxis work. He said "oh, okay", still sounding a bit confused. I told him that we don't see many taxis here in California. And then the light went on. He said, "Oh, yeah! We don't have Texas cabs in California!".
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love it!! I miss you so much.
We don't have that many "Texas cabs" here in Texas either!!
They have lots of "Texas cabs" in Chicago, but when Evan's wife went into labor she refused to let Evan call a cab. Said it was too expensive. So they walked a mile to the hospital after her water broke and she was in labor. That saved them $6.00. What a stud-ess!
Post a Comment