Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Lucy!

Lucy's Birthday Party
Lucy on her birthday at the pool.
Isaac, Duane, and Lucy swimming.

Isaac is star student in his pre-k class for a week.
Well April has come and gone in a flurry! Lucy turned 2 and got lots of great gifts from her great big family! We had a great time. Isaac had his first dentist appointment this month! No cavities Uncle Lee! He did a great job. He also got 5 shots at his doctors appointment too! But he was very brave and he is almost ready to go to Kindergarten! All in all we are all doing well.

3 comments:

The Staub Squad said...

Jill, your little family is so cute. I think these pictures are the first I've ever seen of them. Lucy's hair is so blonde, just like my little Benny's. Love it!
(By the way this is Katie, your cousin.)

Peggy said...

"Yay! for no cavities!" says Uncle Lee. We love that you guys have a blog! I can't figure out how to post comments on Chris' blog, so maybe you could ask her to invite me to be one of her exclusive friends!
Love you!
Uncle Lee & Aunt Peggy

Peggy said...

Oops! I forgot that I already did post a comment on Chris' blog. Having a senior moment, I guess. Your kids are darling!