Well, we had a great Easter and I am finally getting around to posting pictures of the day. The first few are of the kids after church, but before the egg hunt.
Lucy, well Lucy wasn't really in the mood for pictures, but she's still cute, right?
Isaac was trying to get Lucy to smile.
We had a great time at the Land's that day. Lot's of fun, family and food. And strawberry shortcake to finish it off, yummy! (be still my hungry-pregnant stomach!)




6 comments:
Very Cute pics of the kiddos. I think next year will be our official year of starting easter egg hunting.
Jill! You kids are adorable and getting so big. I love their easter outfits!
HEY!! I just scrolled down and saw the ULTRASOUND!!! Congratulations!!! I hope you are feeling well. Have Alice give you a big hug for me!
Luv ya, Becky
What a cute family! I love Isaac trying to get Lucy to smile, that's so sweet. And she's so adorable even without the smiles.
Your kids are the cutest! I wish I had dressed up Zoe for Easter after seeing those cute pics. BTW I'm glad the birthday party didn't end up in flames - yikes!
The kids are adorable. Wish we could have been there. Looks like you had a blast. It rained all day for us. I can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment