So far, so good. My tummy is starting to grow, but not to the point where I look pregnant, just to the point where I look fat. My pants and skirts are too small, but I am not big enough for my maternity clothes yet. Fun times! Oh well, small price to pay. But I am really starting to feel this critter move! It is so much fun! Life keeps us pretty busy, so when I get to sit still for a moment, like right now, I get to feel little kicks and rolls. This is my favorite part of being pregnant. I have such a wonderful husband! He is so patient with me during the "tired-moody-cranky" phases that I go through. I really could not have asked for a better man. He takes such good care of our family. I love him!
We still don't know whether this baby is a girl or a boy, the ultrasound isn't till the end of May. I tend to call the baby "she" or "her", but I think that is just because my last baby was a girl. Isaac wants a brother so that he can get a bunk bed in his room. And Lucy wants a sister, probably for the same reason. I don't care which this baby is, as long as he/she is healthy.





5 comments:
Your kids are so beautiful it won't matter if it's a boy or a girl. That's probably why you aren't worried. :)
Feeling the baby move is the only part of being pregnant that I miss. Well that and all the extra sympathy! Congratulations again!
Congrats! I'm excited for you.
So, do you find out what you're having...or are you going to wait! Glad it's going well!! Almost half way done!!
We're really excited for you! The Mosher fam is really growing and we'll never catch up to you guys. Will we see you in July???
Post a Comment