Monday, April 6, 2009

Box Top Fever

Yeah, I've just come to the realization that I have to keep my eyes peeled for these things. Each trimester in Isaac's school, they collect these darn things, and Isaac has caught the "box top bug". Every time he finds one he wants to put it in an envelope and save it for the next box top drive. But then we lose the envelope and have to start over. So I have found a special place to hide the 10 cent pieces, for the next drive.


What do you other mother's do when this time of year comes around?

3 comments:

Allison Holmes said...

I have a stash but never knew what to do with them - so next time I see you Ill have to give them to you.

Chris Robinson said...

I put them in different areas in my kitchen. I need to find "the place" to keep them. Hyrum's school collects them also. I always forget where I put them or just plain forget to hand them in. Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

How about a little jar to put all your box tops in and you can just stick the jar in one of your many cupboards. We all know you have a million cupboards in your kitchen so finding a spot should be easy.;)