Sunday, November 23, 2008

Perfect Attendance

Isaac with some other kindergarteners who also have perfect attendance. They were presented with certificates and necklaces by the Principle at a school assembly.

Later that week Isaac and the other Kindergarteners presented a Thanksgiving program. They were so cute! Isaac is in the middle with a black pilgrims hat on. They sang songs and recited poems, we were all very impressed.

This is Isaac and Lucy posing after the program. The kindergarteners decorated these turkeys last week which was part of a family homework assignment. Isaac's turkey the one that says "EAT BEEF". We had lots of fun making that turkey.

4 comments:

Allison Holmes said...

Yay! Go Issac!
Good job buddy =)

The Staub Squad said...

I can't wait for kindergarten.

Becky and Ryan said...

Too cute. Glad he is having fun and doing well.

Brooke and Tami said...

That's funny! When I saw them putting the Turkeys up, I saw that one immediately. My response was "How clever, I love it!" I love it even more now that I know it came from your family.