Don and Donna Land married 50 years!
Last Saturday the Land family celebrated Don and Donna's 50th wedding anniversary. We had lots of fun planning and preparing for and enjoying this celebration. I am so happy and proud to have married into such an incredible family. Don and Donna are such an example to us. They show so much love to eachother and to each of us as we continue to grow and grow as a family.
Here are some stats:
Married: 50 yearsChildren: 8 (all married in the temple and all college graduates).
Grandchildren: 22 (and 1 on the way, and more to follow).
Missionaries: 6 children and 2 grandchildren (1 of which is currently serving).
I feel so blessed to be a part of a family where living the gospel is the first priority.
Thank you Don and Donna for everything. We love you! Congratulations!





6 comments:
It was a very beautiful celebration you Land family had for them
That is the most awesome thing I have ever seen.
WOW!! Yes they are such a great example! You married into a great family and add to that great family.
Jill,
Will you tell them congrats from my family. It's been a long time since we've seen them. That's awesome. Who is pregnant?
Lindsey:
Doug's wife Jessica is pregnant.
AHH, I love that post! Thanks for sharing. What a wonderful family.
Post a Comment