Yesterday I was working in the office when I heard Isaac calling my name. I went to my room to investigate. And to my surprise, I couldn't see him. What I did see was my newly laundered clothes lying in a heap in the middle of my bedroom. That was when I noticed my clothing breathing! Yes, it was breathing, and laughing! Oh well, they were having fun. I guess I better fold my laundry a little faster.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
I spy ... Isaac and Lucy! See if you can spot them!
Yesterday I was working in the office when I heard Isaac calling my name. I went to my room to investigate. And to my surprise, I couldn't see him. What I did see was my newly laundered clothes lying in a heap in the middle of my bedroom. That was when I noticed my clothing breathing! Yes, it was breathing, and laughing! Oh well, they were having fun. I guess I better fold my laundry a little faster.
Posted by Jill Land at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
well at least your laundry wasn't already folded. Hunter's favorite thing to do is mess it up after I have folded it. Even if I put the clothes up in their room he will take them out of their room and down the stairs. Oh the joys of motherhood!
That is why it takes me so long to get it done. I don't dare do it unless the kids are asleep or somehthing. Isaac and Lucy love to dive-bomb the piles while I am putting them away!
Post a Comment