Great Grandma Olson is here! And the kids are loving it! Lucy especially is attached! She cuddles up with Grandma every chance she gets. We've got to soak in as much of grandma as we can before she goes back to Idaho.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am jealous that you and your family get to see Grandma. Hopefully Mom and Grandma will be coming out here in September. Give her a hug from me and the boys!
Veronica has the first chapter of Breaking Dawn on the ysa blog. So you don't have to go buy the book again or try to read it at the bookstore with your kids.
Yeah, we're jealous out here in CO, too!
By the way, where is this ysa blog that has the first chapter of Breaking Dawn? I am addicted to those books! Have any of you read her newest book, The Host, yet?
Well Peggy, there is a link to the YSA girls blog on my blog list. We have had lots of discussions on the books there. And yes I read the Host too. A little slower, but still a good story, I thought.
Post a Comment