Thursday, June 26, 2008

7 Year Wedding Anniversary

TIME FLIES WHEN YOUR HAVING FUN (and kids)!
This is a picture of the 2 of us while we were dating (8 years ago). (Duane is on his tip-toes).

Our wedding day, June 22, 2001, Los Angeles Temple

7 years
2 kids
2 Bachelors Degrees
1 Masters Degree (almost, this December)
1 house
An eternity of happiness (corny, huh?)

Sunday was our 7 year anniversary. To celebrate we ... went on a date! Yipee! We haven't been on one of those for quite a while, so we really enjoyed it. Thanks to Grandma Mosher, we had a whole night without the kids. I think that we missed the kids more than they missed us. :)

7 comments:

Chris Robinson said...

Congrats! Wow 7 years!!! Time certainly does fly!

Land Family said...

Congrats, I know time goes by so fast. I totally relate to missing the kids every time you have a nice relaxing date. We love you guys.
Jessica

greatgrandma said...

Grandpa and I want to add out congrats to Duane and Jill on their 7th wedding anniversary, that is a very good start to tie ours. I am still working on this blog business and then I decided to see if I still knew how to comment.

The Staub Squad said...

Felizidad numero siete. Yeah, I really don't know if that is a correct translation, Happy 7th!!

Anonymous said...

super cute Jill ~ congratulations on 7 years!! Seems like no 7 year itch for you 2 love birds!

Palazuelos Family said...

Hey Jill, Im so glad you commented on my blog and that you guys have one too:) Wow... 7 years, it seems like only yesturday we were at high school and you were in your braided pick-tails and your vollyball gear (I'll always remember you like that:) Congrates and Congrates on your two beautiful kids! You have good taste in names;) Tina

Peggy said...

Looks like I got a bit behind in my blogging. Happy (belated) 7th! That is quite an accomplishment in today's world! Here's to 77 more!