Our little Adam is finally here! He was born last Tuesday night and is doing well.
He came out a-screamin', and it was music to my ears. I know every mother thinks this, but, he was the most beautiful little person I've ever seen (along with my other two children, of course).I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has entrusted his safe-keeping to me. He is a most welcome addition to our family.
He was 7 lbs 8 ozs and 21 inches long. And the kids are so in love with him!
I will post more pictures later!




14 comments:
Oh my! He is so cute! Congrats!
Yay! He's beautiful! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations, I was so happy for you when I heard!! He's such doll, can't wait to meet him in person!
Congratulations!!! He is adorable!
Congrats! He is so cute!
Congratulations! What a cutie.
YEAH!!!! Congratulations! I have been checking your blog for news almost daily and am so happy to see this post! He's beautiful - CONGRATULATIONS! Hope you're all doing well. Can't wait to hear more when you're feeling up to it ;)
He is so handsome! I hope you are doing well. Congrats!
Hooray!!! Macy has her first little friend! I will have to come visit you and bring some goodies:) He is too cute.
Congrats on your totally handsome and perfect little man!! He looks so sweet. Hope things are going okay adjusting to 3! Hope you're feeling good. Looking forward to more pictures when you can:)
congratulations jill he is adorable.
Congrats, Jill (and family)! He is adorable. I hope that he is sleeping well for you! Three is an adjustment!
Love, love, love!!! Nothing else describes what I feel!
WoooWW HOOOO! I am glad your blog is working now. He is darling Jill! I love the name. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment