Well, we are still alive, even Adam. My kids haven't killed him with kindness yet. They both love their little bro so much. Sometimes I have to tell them to back off.
Adam is such a wonderful, sweet little guy. He has a dimple on each cheek, that are very apparent when he smiles and laughs. And boy-oh-boy, is he filling out! He is just over 2 month old now and growing like a weed. He is such a sweet-tempered little boy, I just love him so much!




4 comments:
He is so cute!! Your family is amazing. I hope you are having a wonderful December and I hope the holidays fill your heart.
He is adorable! I think he looks a little like Doug! Congrats to you all! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
I am glad he is surviving all the extra LOVE. What Cutie Pies!
Oh my heavens! That picture of him in the "Hero" shirt looks just like your husband! Such cute kids...beautiful family!!
Post a Comment