Yup! still pregnant. I am 39 weeks now (but who's counting? ...I am!). According to my latest ultrasound, my due date is today, so I guess this little guy could come anyday now. So here I am, waiting. Everything is ready, Isaac's old baby clothes are washed and clean, the bassinet is cleaned and set up, even the car seat is clean and ready to go! Now, all we need is a baby!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Yeah!!! Good luck. I am not due for a long time but hearing your story makes me excited for this to be over. Good luck
Well I'll just be hoping NOT to see you at preschool on Tuesday! My fingers are crossed for you!
Waiting is so hard. Good luck, we'll be thinking about ya!!
BEST WISHES! I can't wait to see pictures.
I HOPE this is not still true!
Any news yet???
Can't wait for your news! Gee, this little man is just too comfy! I hope you're had him by now!! Good luck
Post a Comment