So after FHE on Monday, Duane decided that it was high-time to teach Isaac how to do a proper baseball slide. So here is what happened: (the piece of paper represents the base)
Duane had to first, show them how it is done:
Here is Lucy (in her princess dress) showing her skills:
This is Isaac showing what he learned:
Our house has this really long hallway, that at first, I thought was odd, but I love it now, when I come home, the kids come racing down the hallway to the front door to give me big hugs. I love it! They do the same for Duane every day, when he comes home. And it has proven to be very useful in training for baseball.




8 comments:
That is classic! I love it. Looks like loads of fun. Why didn't you do it?! HAH!!
Your house is so nice! I love your kids. It's amazing how kids learn and catch on so fast.
LOL that is so cute! I don't know if I would like that...my boys would slide and take me out everytime.
On another note. Marisa is not getting married to the guy she showed you back in December. Things didn't work but she met this amazing guy Erick and is totally in love.
Great post, Jill!! I think we're thinking alike cuz the message on Christ & the children was what I was thinking of saying at the breakfast & then you did it beautifully! Thanks for the delicious fruit too-boy did it hit the spot! You are so important to Primary & you'll always have a place in my heart! Gosh I love Carol, Erin & you!
That is so cute.
First of all... Congrats on the new baby. I used to feel bad for people who were having a boy! HAHA then i had one and now I think its the best. Spring Training looks like a blast. Your kids are so cute and so big!
Your family is beautiful! And a new boy...how exciting! I haven't spoken to you since before you moved, but I sure hope you remember me! :-) Stop by my blog and write me sometime!
Can I have FHE at your house?
Post a Comment