Well, we had our ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and we saw our new little Land. It was fun because after the tech got all of the pictures that she needed, the kids and Duane got to come in and we all got to find out whether we would be having a boy or a girl. Isaac has been rooting for a boy and Lucy for a girl for a while now. So it was lucky that Lucy fell asleep and missed the unveiling. So while she snoozed we saw that we are having a boy. And it was pretty clear. Immediately, Isaac said, "YESSSS! I knew it!". He was so excited. Although when Lucy woke, she was not so thrilled. She is actually still in denial. She is sure this baby is a sister!
So, anyway, here is a picture of our little guy, it's his head (face) and abdomen.





11 comments:
Yay for boys! Congrats! That's such a cute picture. I can't wait until next Monday.
Yea! I'm glad the ultrasound was a good experience and Lucy was asleep. That would be heart breaking to see her so sad on such a special day. Congrats!! A new boy. yeah!
We're so glad that baby is healthy and you are getting another boy. Lucy will be happy when she has two brothers to protect (or tease?) her.
Congratulations on your little boy!! Thanks so much for all the help in the hospital too! :) I can't believe that was already 3 weeks ago!!
Congrats! I've been wondering if you guys were going to find out what you were having. Boys are fun! As you know. Poor Lucy. I remember that when my youngest brother was born. I just gave the phone back to whoever was watching us. Anyway...glad all looks well.
How exciting! Poor Lucy.
Congrats Jill! I love boys they are so much fun!
Yay congrats Jill! SO exciting, Uh oh you know you girls will be out numbered now right? :)
CONGRATS!!! We are so thrilled for you guys! One more on the baseball team, right?
Congrats Jill and Duane!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guys! Hope you're feeling good and all is well :)
Post a Comment