Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Potty Training Update


Well, I think we have successfully manuevered through the first phase of potty training. I am happy to report that Lucy is going pee pee on the toilet 100% of the time now. She is wearing big girl underwear and is very proud. It just sort of clicked last Thursday. She all of the sudden, stopped what she was doing and announced that she had to go pee-pee! And she has been dry ever since (even at church!). I am so proud of her.

So we are now in phase 2 (going number 2 in the toilet). She is doing well. When she starts to go, she tells me, so we are getting about half to the whole BM in the toilet! Yeah! She is starting to make the connection there. We are still in the midst of everything, but Lucy is progressing so well. I can't believe it! I have to admit that girls really are easier to train than boys.

4 comments:

Chris Robinson said...

Yay, I am so excited for you! Hunter is the opposite he thinks going on the potty is going #2. I tried to put him in underwear yesterday and he threw a fit. By the way, I let him pick out underwear from the store and everything. He took off the underwear and gave me a diaper to put on him. Now, I am not sure what to do. I am a little worried because of the baby coming soon I worry if I got him potty trained would he regress after she is born?

Kate said...

how old is she? that is awesome.

Jill Land said...

She's 2, but 3 in April.

Allison Holmes said...

Yea! Go Lucy Go!