Thursday, March 19, 2009

3rd Little Monkey Jumping on the Bed ...


Well, here he or she is! Baby Land #3 is on his/her way! I am officially 12 weeks and counting. My due date is October 1st! Yeah!
I had my first appointment this week, and was measuring a little big, so I got to see the little bug on an ultra sound! It turns out my bladder was just full, so that is why I was measuring so big (hah! my bladder is always full, or at least it seems that way!).
Anyway, it was so fun to see this little beetle "dancing" around. The baby was just a-wiggling and a-dancing all over, it was so fun! And I got to see his/her heartbeat too!

16 comments:

Stjerne said...

Congrats!!! How exciting!!! You guys have such a cute family.

Land Family said...

congrats!! I am so happy for you. We have been anxiously waiting for such news. You are at the beginning, but at least you aren't walking around with a watermelon yet. Talk to you soon.

Love Jessica

Allison Holmes said...

Wow that is some incredibly exciting news for you guys! Congrats ... I cant believe you held such a secret for that long!! lol

Sarah said...

That's great news! Congratulations!!

Chris Robinson said...

I can't believe how well you can see he/she. I am so excited for you. 12 weeks down and 28 to go! It will fly by. You are going to be looking very pregnant by the time I get to see you. I can't wait! Congrats!!!

Brooke and Tami said...

Yay! That is great news! Congrats! You and Ashley are due around the same time. Cool!

Sarah Rock said...

Oh!!! That's so awesome. Congrats. You are the pro at spacing out your children. I bet you are a pro at giving birth to them and raising them. You are the ultimate mom. Yeah!

Suzi said...

Congrats!!

The Staub Squad said...

I didn't know you were expecting, yay. Congrats, and how are you feeling?

Palazuelos Family said...

Congrats on baby number 3!!!!!!!

The Dotter Family said...

Hooray! You and I are only 4 days apart. That will be exciting to have kids so close together.

Shauna said...

Congrats. Jill..very exciting for you guys

Monty and Kristin said...

Congrats!!! How are you feeling? how cool you got to see him or her. Now I know how to get an extra ultrasound!;) So happy for ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! I'm really excited that we get to be preggo together. =) Turns out I just have a really big uterus and my due date is still Oct.30. Yay for us mommas!!

Peggy said...

Exciting news indeed!

Familia Bethers said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait for more updates!