Yes, I'm a BAD mommy. Adam is 7 months old, and the last time I posted pictures of him he was 2 months! Oh dear. The past few months have been crazy. I returned to work, YEAH! Isaac started baseball and starred as Humpty Dumpty in the first grade play. Lucy started ballet (which later turned into ballet/tap) and preschool and turned 4 years old! And Adam started eating solid foods and then he started crawling! Yikes!
Anyway, I'm tired. But I am awake at 11:30 pm because everyone is sleeping and I am enjoying a little quiet time (I'm actually trying to build up the courage to go clean up downstairs, so that when I wake up my house will be tidy). I wish those little elves would pay my house a visit like they did the shoe maker.





3 comments:
I've always believed that you are amazing. I'm glad to hear from you and your family. Hope to see you in June!!
Hey can I still get that preschool info from you ? I keep forgetting to ask everytime I see you! So Lucy is doing ballet tap combo now? Cool! Im leaving Melia in ballet for the summer and putting her in soccer to see if she likes it any more or less...
When those elves show up send them my way ... I haven't posted ANYTHING since Emi was born, so I win. I'm a loser mom!
Post a Comment