Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Duane the MASTER!

Well, they did it! Duane and Adele are Masters! They both got their MBA's about a month ago. Whew! What an experience, I am so glad that it is over (and I didn't even study one bit!).
Anyway, here are some pictures from that day:
Above: Duane walking out of the ceremony hall.

Adele and Gordon (my parents) (aren't they cute!?!)

And here we are, the Land family.
The kids were fairly well-behaved. Well, Isaac was well--behaved, he actually wasn't feeling well that day, and slept through most of the ceremony. Lucy however, was herself, I took her out once, then my dad took her out for the rest of the time. The ceremony took forever! The President of the University shook all of the graduates hands and had a mini conversation with ALL OF THEM! ALL 600 graduates! It took forever! Anyway, I couldn't be more proud of both of them. They both worked so hard and accomplished this great goal!

7 comments:

Allison Holmes said...

wow congrats to both of them! thats a huge accomplishment!

Monty and Kristin said...

Congrats...that's great. That's awesome they got them on the same day. My mom got her masters the day I got my BA. Great memories!:) Happy for you--that was a lot of work for both of you.

Veronica Peterson said...

Congrats too you both!

Palazuelos Family said...

Congrats, that's So exciting:)

Becky and Ryan said...

Congatulations, what a special day

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is a wonderful accomplishment!

Familia Bethers said...

CONGRATULATIONS DUANE (Jill & kids too!)!!! That is such an awesome achievement.